Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Save the date..


Assalamualaikum....




Save the date 1/11/2011.........that day should be the best day, maybe because of the "beauty" of the numbers. But who knows?



Yes.......tonight is the most wonderful disaster night for me.
:'(



Hoping for true friends to help me whenever I'm in trouble....but, there's no one... Not even a person. My hope is only a dream. Only a dream, not reality. I don't blame you for all the problem that i had until now. For me, you're one of the bestie that i had already known for many years.


Should i grab you and not letting you go? I already do it, but its up to you... What should i do?


Aku taknaklah terover sangat kan.. Seriously, aku sentap jugak bila kau buat macam ni kat aku. Aku tahu, siapalah aku ni bagi kau kan. Aku kawan kau ke? Kau kawan aku ke? Kita kawan ke?
Ok, fine. Tu takdir, aku boleh terima. Mungkin sampai sini je kot 'jodoh' kita. Mungkinnn..


Takpelah, aku sabar je, sesungguhnya sabar itu lebih indah dari segala-galanya..


aku tak sedih pun, aku nangis je...




Aku dah takde mood. end~









Salam SERIBU kali sayang ~ JAJA
           

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's happening? Cheer up babe :)

Misz Jenny said...

Yana:

i'm trying to cheer up myself..

Insya Allah, smuanya akn jd ok balik

faridfirdaus said...

bakpe bakpe??